Christy M. Lawson, M.D.
Christy M. Lawson, M.D. earned her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine. She obtained her surgery residency and surgical critical care fellowship at the University of Tennessee Medical Center at Knoxville.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: General Surgery resident / University of Tennessee Grad. School of Medicine, Knoxville, TN
- Fellowship: Surgical Critical Care Fellow / University of Tennessee Grad. School of Medicine, Knoxville, TN
Medical Degree: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- American Board of Surgery
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mountain Home, TN
Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Greeneville, TN
Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Johnson City, TN
- Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN