Daniel F. Haynes, M.D.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Haynes has a particular interest in breast reconstruction after mastectomy and practices in conjunction with surgical and medical oncologists from the Cancer Center at Johnson City Medical Center. Dr. Haynes is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
He works closely with other surgeons and specialists to care for the full spectrum of traumatic injuries, chronic wounds, hand injuries, and in the reconstruction of defects or other problems related to cancer therapy. Dr. Haynes received a medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and completed a plastic surgery residency at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals. He also completed a fellowship in hand and microsurgery at Shadyside Hospital.
Dr. Haynes is a board certified plastic surgeon and has been practicing plastic surgery in the Tri-Cities area for over 15 years. His well established practice and success can be attributed to the personal attention and care provided to his patients and the surgical perfection he strives for on every patient. He currently serves as professor and chief of the plastic and reconstructive surgery division at Quillen College of Medicine.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Fellowship: Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: Charity Hospital of Louisiana at New Orleans, Tulane University, & Medical College of Virginia Hospitals
- Medical Degree: Tulane University School of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mountain Home, TN
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Greeneville, TN
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Johnson City, TN
- Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN