Diane Cobble, M.D.
Dr. Cobble earned a Bachelor of Science from ETSU in Johnson City, TN and her medical degree from ETSU/QCOM. She obtained her surgery residency at the ETSU/QCOM Department of Surgery.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN, 1993-1998
- Medical Degree: East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN, 1989-1993
- General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, TN
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mountain Home, TN
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Greeneville, TN
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Johnson City, TN
- Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, TN