Dima Youssef, M.D.
- Infectious Inflammatory and Immunologic Disease
Dima Youssef, MD is Assistant Professor of Medicine at East Tennessee State University's Quillen College of Medicine in Johnson City. Board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Youssef serves on the faculty of the Department of Internal Medicines Division of Infectious Diseases. She has hospital appointments at Johnson City Medical Center, Franklin Woods Community Hospital, Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital, Sycamore Shoals Hospital, and the Indian Path Medical Center in Kingsport, Tennessee.
After earning her medical degree from her native Lebanon, Dr. Youssef completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Infectious Diseases at East Tennessee State University. She is the author or co-author of several book chapters and articles in peer-reviewed journals, including Geriatrics and Gerontology International, Dermito-Endocrinology, and Tennessee Medicine.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Doctorate of Medicine: Lebanese University, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Beirut, Lebanon, 1998-2004
Family Medicine, Intern, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon, 2004-2005
Family Medicine, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon, 2005-2006;
Internal Medicine, East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN, 2006-2009
- Fellowship: Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, ETSU James H. Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, TN, 2009-2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital