Manar H. Jbara, M.D.
- General Cardiology
Manar H. Jbara, MD earned his medical degree from Al-Nahrain College of Medicine, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq in July 2010. He continued his Internship and Internal Medicine residency with Quillen College of Medicine and completed his residency in June 2017. Dr. Jbara accepted a cardiology fellowship position with Quillen College of Medicine in June 2017 and completed all requirements as of June 2020.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Residency: Quillen College of Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Quillen College of Medicine, Cardiology
- Medical Degree: Al-Nahrain College of Medicine (MBChB) Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital